The Bowflex T7 and BXT8J are both great treadmills with value in mind. Both are equipped with handy features while cutting some extras out to keep the price low. Below is an overview of the main specs of the two treadmill for easy comparison.
Here’s our list with the differences:
- The Bowflex T7 supports a higher maximum user weight capacity of 375 LBS, compared to the Bowflex BXT8J‘s 300 LBS.
- The T7 has a stronger motor (3.0 CHP) than the BXT8J (2.5 CHP).
- The BXT8J offers more fitness programs (26) than the T7 (10).
- The T7 has a 7″ full-color touch-screen display, whereas the BXT8J features a DualTrack LCD.
- The T7’s warranty offers more coverage for the frame and motor, while the BXT8J’s warranty offers more coverage for parts.
Here we list all available specs side by side so you can decide which one of these treadmills would be a better choice for you.
Bowflex T7 vs Bowflex BXT8J Specs Table
|Max User Weight Capacity ?The maximum user weight that the treadmill can handle.|
|Motor Power ?How strong is the motor? We recommend at least a 2.25 HP motor for home use.|
|Maximum Speed ?Maximum speeds in miles per hour.|
|12 MPH||12 MPH|
|0 to 15%||0 to 15 %|
|Running Area (Belt Size)|
|20″ X 60″||20″ X 60″|
|Number of Programs|
|Heart Rate Monitor|
|Pulse Grip||Heart Rate Chest Strap|
|Wireless Heart Rate Monitor|
|Bluetooth Heart Rate Band (included)|
|7″ Full-Color Touch-Screen Display||DualTrack LCD|
|iFit Coach Compatible|
|Free JRNY Membership Included|
|Frame: 15 years, Motor: 15 years, Mechanical and Electronics: 5 Years, Labor: 2 Years||Parts: 3 years, Frame/Motor: 10 years Labor: 1 year, Labor: 1 year|
|See Price at Amazon||See Price at Amazon|
Display and User Interface Comparison
The Bowflex T7 has a 7″ Full-Color Touch-Screen Display while the Bowflex BXT8J has a DualTrack LCD. The T7 has a touchscreen which is very easy to use.